We are proud to announce our new partnership with Get in Gear in support of our men and women that are in training to serve as well as soldiers and their families. Their mission is to support organizations that help impact the growth of the sport with their involvement.
Since 1957, the General Vessey Chapter of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) has worked to support all aspects of the soldiers and their family while advancing the interests of America’s Army and the men and women who serve.
Vessey Chapter AUSA is nonprofit educational and professional development association serving America’s Total Army, our Soldiers, Army civilians, and their families; our industry partners, and most importantly our future leadership – ROTC Cadets.
Why ROTC is important to AUSA
- Helps build a positive Army image on campus and in the community
- Helps Cadet adjust to Army life and ties Cadet closer to Active Army
- Presents numerous Cadets leadership opportunities
- Motivates Cadets to take advanced courses and to attain commissions
- Provides opportunity for awards, scholarship money, and recognition through the support of a local AUSA chapter
- Provides an opportunity for national recognition of the company and school through national level awards competition which are presented at the Annual Meeting
To see more of Get In Gear’s photos, please click here.